G Williams & Co (Seeds) & G Williams & Co (Grain) Ltd take your privacy very seriously and we ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on how and why we collect, store, use and share your personal information.
How We Collect Your Information:
We collect information from you when you buy our products, or supply a product or service to us. This information may be collected in person, with one of our employees or representatives, or via email, fax or telephone.
What Information We Collect:
- Name, address and contact information.
- Bank details given to us by you.
- Contract/Order information.
- Membership details of relevant assurance schemes.
- Details of complaints made by you to us.
What We Do With Your Information:
- We use your information to fulfil the Contracts/Orders you have made with us.
- We use your addresses and/or email addresses to send out Self Billing Invoices, Sales Invoices, Contract and Order Confirmations and any other relevant information.
- We may use Wholesale Customer email addresses to send out or Wholesale Price List, when requested, or consent has been given.
- We may use your contact information to provide an annual newsletter or periodical updates relating to the products we provide.
- We only use your Bank Details for processing payments electronically, at your request.
- Who We Share Your Information With:
- We may pass on Address, Contact and Order/Contract information to 3rd Party Hauliers and Couriers in order to execute some Contracts/Orders.
- We may pass on Address, Contact and Order/Contract information to 3rd Party Suppliers in order to execute some Contracts/Orders.
- We may pass on any required information to Regulators and Law Enforcement Agencies, only if there is a legal reason to share your data with them.
- We may pass on any required information to Lawyers representing us in the event of a legal claim.
What We Will Not Do With Your Information:
- We will not pass on your information to any 3rd party for marketing purposes.
- We will not transfer any personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- We will not collect or hold any sensitive information for which stronger legal protection may apply.
- We will not hold any personal information collected by you visiting www.williamsseeds.com, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location, operating system and browser type.
Storage Of Your Information:
- We have necessary security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidently lost, accessed or used in an unauthorised way.
- Employees processing your personal information may only do so if authorised and are subject to our confidentiality policy.
- By submitting personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of this on our secure systems and backup on our secure UK based servers.
- Your personal information will be retained, securely, on our systems and servers for as long is required to fulfil any relevant legal or regulatory requirements, or for as long as the personal information held is necessary for the continuation of business between yourself and G Williams & Co (Seeds).
You have the right to know what information we hold in regard to yourself and we are under a legal obligation to disclose our holdings should you request it.
You have the right to withdraw consent for the use of your personal information and to ask us to remove your personal information from our systems and servers.
The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 gives you the right to access and/or amend the information we hold about you should you wish. Please contact us with your request by writing to:
G Williams & Co (Seeds)
Alternatively you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
As long as you do not object or withdraw your consent, we will assume that you are happy for G Williams & Co (Seeds) and/or G Williams & Co (Grain)Ltd to continue to use your information for the purposes outlined above.