G Williams & Co (Grain) was established in 1995 and markets approximately 250,000 tonnes of grain annually. Our reputation has been built on offering a friendly and personal service to achieve the best possible return for our customers.
We achieve this by:
- Remaining a 'local company' fully active in the mainstream UK grain business with established long-term trading relationships in key markets.
- Being privately owned, financially sound and 'risk averse' with credit assurance against all debts.
- Valuing all of our personal trading relations with farm growers, hauliers and end-users.
- Operating our own fully TASCC assured laboratory to give immediate quality results.
- Operating a network of local stores for the intake of grain and oilseed rape at harvest for drying, cleaning and storage.
- Running our own transport alongside regular, trusted hauliers.
We have contracts with all major millers, maltsters and feed companies, as well as supplying the more specialised users and farm consumers. In addition we export regular cargo's of grain via the port of New Holland.
We are full members of the trade assurance scheme (TASCC).
Please click here for more information.
G Williams & Co (Seeds), Beaufort House, Amelia Court, Swanton Close, Retford, Notts, DN22 7HJ.
Tel: 01777 860170, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org